Sunday, February 04, 2007

Happy 50th Birthday, Mom!!!!!!!!

Today would have been my mom's 50th birthday! That is so hard to believe! I have had a few moments today where I got a little weepy, but it was usually when I got to thinking about how much I wish she could be here to celebrate. We are going out for dinner this afternoon to mom's favorite restaurant, Maggiano's. And we are getting tiramisu for dessert because that was her favorite and whenever we would go to Maggiano's she would have to get her tiramisu! It is hard to believe that she has been gone 7 months already. She is greatly missed! It still hurts to think that I won't get to see her again in this life, but God has given me the strength to keep going and he has added so much joy since mom left this world. I will never stop loving the amazing woman who had such an impact on my life and who has helped to mold me into who I am today. Happy Birthday, Mom! I love you so much!

No comments: